Producer: Bodegas Lan
- Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
- Aged: In American and French oak barrels for 12 months, followed by several months in the bottle.
- Tasting notes: Brilliant red cherry with violet hues. Elegant ageing aromas with hints of fruit.
- Pairing: Cold starters, pasta, poultry. Perfect as wine by glass.
- Accolades: 90 Points; Wine Spectator
Virginia Pour House Notes:
- Aroma: aromatic notes of dark berry with delicate floral undertones
- Flavors: dark berry, light jammy notes, floral undertones
- Finish: dark cherry and subtle spice
- Additional Notes: light tannins, medium bodied, good balance, and very flavorful with a medium finish — for the price point this wine is a home run for an afterwork glass of wine to decompress to
Rating: 89 Points